Dr. Wolf is a magna cum laude graduate of Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ and completed his medical education at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Following Dr. Wolf’s medical education, he completed his internship at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ and his residency program in diagnostic radiology at University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, NY where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Wolf is Board Certified, specializing in Women’s Imaging and Cross-Sectional Imaging.
Special interests in medicine/radiology
- Oncologic Imaging including PET/CT, Prostate Imaging (Prostacint/CT fused imaging), Prostate and Breast MRI
- Women’s imaging including Mammography & Breast Biopsy
- Interest in CT/colonoscopy
Why I became a doctor/radiologist
- Because I enjoy consulting with referring doctors on difficult cases
- “A picture is worth a 1,000 words”
- I enjoy the challenge the challenge of differential diagnosis
- I enjoy putting patients at ease during physically and emotionally difficult procedures such as breast biopsies
- Because I enjoy the basic physics and chemistry which are involved in making an image.