Computed Tomography (CT & CTA Scanning)
Windsong Radiology Group has four convenient locations in the Western New York region where we offer CT scans. All four locations have the ACR Accreditation Gold Seal for Computed Tomography. Windsong Radiology Group was the first imaging facility in Buffalo to offer state-of-the-art 128 Slice CT scans.
- Williamsville—55 Spindrift Drive
- Hamburg—4855 Camp Road
- Lancaster—4893 Transit Road, Depew
- Amherst—3950 East Robinson Road, W. Amherst
Windsong’s fellowship trained radiologists work side by side with our certified and highly trained CT technologists to determine the protocol that will deliver the lowest optimal radiation dose that is customized for each patient’s body habitus. Windsong Radiology Group was the first outpatient imaging facility in WNY to form a CT Radiation Dose Reduction Committee composed of radiologists, technologists, and health physicists whose mission is to ensure radiation safety and low dose to the patient.
CT for Children
Windsong Radiology Group also tailors CT protocols for children to be fast with no extraneous radiation.
Non-invasive Virtual Colonoscopy
Non-invasive Virtual Colonoscopy and Coronary CT Angiography studies are specialties offered with a high level of experience and expertise at Windsong Radiology Group. These tests are still not routinely covered by many insurance plans and may require out-of-pocket costs.
CT Studies Offered:
- Low Dose Chest CT for Lung Cancer Screening
- Soft Tissue Neck
- Temporal bones
- Extremities (Upper & Lower)
- 3D Orthopedic Rendering
- TT/TG Measurements of the knee (CT/MRI Fusion) [tibial tuberosity-trochlear groove distance]
- Sinus Protocols
- Routine with or without contrast
- Brainlab protocol
- Orbits without and with contrast
- Renal Calculus Protocol
- Cervical, Lumbar and Thoracic Spine
- CT Urograms
- CT Enterograms
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Radiation Treatment Planning
- CT Angiograms
- CT Coronary Angiograms (CCTA) *
- Calcium Scoring *
- CT Angiography with 3D Rendering
- Pulmonary Vein Mapping